Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Message from Kirsten!

Hello Everyone! This is Kirsten. Virginia is typing for me, but don't tell anyone please.
    I'm very excited about Thanksgiving!!! I get to go to Tennessee with Virginia and her family! I can't wait!
  I helped Virginia pick out the blog background and make her template. She is very excited about it, and she told me she wasn't going to change it any more until Thanksgiving is over.
  My friends Emily, Kit, the Bitty Twins, Baby Sister(Virginia's Bitty Baby), Elsie, and Millie are doing fine. They will post soon. I hope!!!
     ~Kirsten Larson 1845/2009

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ima Virginia & Kirsten: I hope you have a fun and safe Thanksgiving in TN. When I was your age, Virginia, I took my Thumbelina doll with me on all my family vacations. It is fun to look back now at the photos and I still have my doll!